The owners have utilized the time closed to redesign the business model — ensuring customer and employee safety, first and foremost. Learn more about our COVID-19 safety measures.
We are open between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. in Kīhei’s Azeka Mauka Shopping Center and from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Kahului’s Pu‘unēnē Shopping Center (near Target) with your favorite salads, sandwiches, wraps, add-on proteins, build-your-own options, soup, beverages, retail dressings, and a new local produce grocery service.
All Fork & Salad meals will be freshly prepared to order and packaged in sealed containers. Only approved staff members have contact with the food.
In the spirit of our mission, we’ve designed all of this to be easy and convenient for you. Simply order your favorite items from our menu, add on groceries, pay via app or online, and either pick it up to go or enjoy your food in our socially-distanced dining space!
1) Employee Temperature Checks at the beginning of each shift. Employee temperature logs will be kept and staff must be cleared for work before they can clock in.
2) All Employees Wear Masks and Gloves while on the clock. PPE will also be worn wherever required by local authorities.
3) Every Order is Sealed upon completion.
4) Social Distancing Among Staff and established for customers as well.
5) Face Coverings are Required for Customers upon entry/exit and while in line.
6) Takeout Service and Payment:
7) Enhanced Sanitization Protocols. Daily checks and logs will be taken on COVID-19 cleaning practices issued by the CDC and Hawai’i State Department of Health.
8) Tables and Line Spaces are Distanced at six feet apart.
Why not get some healthy groceries along with your food?
Fork & Salad is excited to unveil this new grocery service, offering fresh local produce for takeout! Simply check out our Grocery Selection online and order fresh fruits, vegetables, and greens by the pound or by the piece.
You can even combine your grocery order with Fork & Salad prepared menu items, retail dressings, soup, and beverages too.
Customize your order and Eat Local, Eat Healthy all week long!
Our tables have been spaced six feet apart, with the same guidelines for standing in line.
Please note that customers must wear face masks upon entering/exiting the store, and while in line.
Thank you for supporting local during this time, and always. We are excited to see you!