We are welcoming in a few brand-new culinary creations to our menu, bringing in healthy grains, hearty proteins, signature beverages and more! Chef Travis shows us the fresh additions in our video above, and here’s a list of the new options!
- Ancient Grain Bowl: This gluten-free choice has a lot to it. It features quinoa, purple cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, curry golden raisins, herbs, kalamata olives, feta cheese, Meyer lemon dressing, tzatziki sauce and a scoop of hummus on top. $8.95
- Seasonal “Fall” Grain Bowl: Our health grain mix (wild rice and wheat berries) partners with local kale, purple sweet potatoes, kabocha squash, raw corn, spicy broccoli, and dried cranberries, tossed with a roasted shallot-balsamic dressing. $8.95
- Maui Goddess Salad: A chef-inspired, gluten-free option with romaine, apples, strawberries, purple sweet potatoes, cashews, curry golden raisins, blue cheese and Green Goddess dressing. $9.95
- Warm Ancho Chile-Seasoned Steak Sandwich: Epic slices of seasoned steak sit atop Blue Door Bakery foccacia with local macadamia nut pesto, arugula, red onions, kimchee banana peppers, blue cheese and roasted shallot-balsamic dressing. $13.95
- Housemade Beverages: Cool down with our iced tea and mango sweet tea, which we brew in-house, or enjoy our fresh lemonade and watermelon lemonade! All are available in 12 and 16-ounce sizes. Prices range from $2.50 to $3.75.
Keep in mind, we also offer our new curry golden raisins as an ingredient in the Build-Your-Own salad option, and the ancho-chile-seasoned steak is available to add as a protein! You can also get the grains (quinoa + cabbage or health grain mix + romaine) as your base (instead of solely greens) when you create your custom salad. So come on in and experience some of our new freshness! EatLocalEatHealthy